Limerick Institute of Technology speak
about the courses at imecofarm.
RTE visits imecofarm about courses
The Irish Central write about imecofarm and the links
with the McGrath Clan, Brian Boru, and Ireland's
National Emblem, The Brian Boru Harp
Peter Young, from the farmers Journal, visits imecofarm.
The Clare Champion have written many articles on
The Irish times write about imecofarm
Irish Press Releases write about imecofarm
write about imecofarm
Clare fm interview Eddie
on imecofarms 2012 weekend courses
Tipp fm interview us
about the Wind Turbine's
imecofarm has plenty
fun for all the family, showing
interactive educational displays.
- Forests, Nature trails and scavenger hunts.
- Friendly Farm animals, pigs, lambs, horses, hens, rabbits
- Indoor fun, and lunch seating.
- Education on Wind, Hydro, Solar Rain Water & more..
- Fun train ride, pedal carts, bouncy castle, treasure hunts.
- Fergus Estuary Interpretive Centre showing the marshlands,
nature, biodiversity, heritage, history, origins of the McGrath
Clan, and archaeology of Islandmagrath and the
We are located in Clarecastle, near Ennis,
Shannon, Limerick & Galway, in the West of Ireland. The
farmyard at imecofarm has always plenty animals and fun
activities for all the family.
Clare fm Radio on imecofarm
Join us on "Facebook"
Join us on "Linked in"
"Higher Ground" documentary
This project has been part funded by the
LEADER programme, through the National Development Plan and by
the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.